HSC (XI & XII)
Science – 1626(XI)+1403(XII) = 3029
Humanities – 205(XI) + 187(XII) = 392
Bs. Studies – 597(XI) +589(XII) = 1186
Total - 4607
We are glad to announce that NEUTRINO ACC Science Club of Adamjee Cantonment College is going to
organize‚ ''1st AML-ACC National Science Festival-2014‛' which will be held in our college premises from 18th to 20th December, 2014.
2. Project Display
3. Wall Magazine Display
4. Quiz Competition
5. Rubik’s Cube
6. IQ test
Detailed information of the event :
1. All institution must send the confirmation letter and register their participants by 14th December 2014.
2. Only NEUTRINO ACC Science Club reserves the authority to select the time, venue, subject, judges and mentors. Objections should be notified to the Science Club.
3. In the competitions, the judges’ decision is to be accepted as the final judgment. No objection from participants will be entertained concerning these matters.
4. Only "Project Display" event is open for both school (class IX-X/ O level ) & college (class XI-XII/ A level) students, other events are open for only college students.
5. All participants from different institutions are requested to follow the rules and regulations stated above and help NEUTRINO ACC Science Club make this event a success.
6. No spot registration will be allowed. Students interested in participating must register themselves within 14th December 2014.
1) Each institution can send up to 10 individual participants for each Olympiad.
2) The questions will be in Bengali and English.
3) The time for each Olympiad will be limited to 45 minutes.
4) During the Olympiads, the Club will only provide answer sheets.
5) Participants must bring their own equipment to the Olympiads.
1) Each team may consist of up to 3 members.
2) Each institution may send up to of 10 projects.
3) Project display will be open to all students.
4) The categories for project display are Mechanical, Non-Mechanical & IT.
5) Participants must bring masking tape/scotch-tape, multi-plugs of their own.
1) Each institution can submit up to 5 wall magazines.
2) The editorial panel should not consist of more than 3 members.
3) The topic of the magazine should be science related.
4) The magazine can be presented in Bengali or English.
1) Each team can consist of no more or less than 3 members.
2) Up to 3 teams from each institution can participate in the competition.
3) There will be preliminary, semi-final and final round in the competition.
1) Each institution may send up to 5 participants for Rubik’s Cube competition.
2) Every participant must bring their own Rubik’s Cube for the competition.
18-12-2014 (Thursday) :
Reporting-(09:30 am-09:45 am)- Reception Booth
IQ Test-(10:00 am-10:45 am)-Class Room
Chemistry Olympiad-(11:00 am-11:45 am) -Class Room
Biology Olympiad-(12:00 pm -12:45 pm )-Class Room
Math Olympiad-(01:00 pm -01:45 pm)-Class Room
Physics Olympiad-(02:00 pm-02:45 pm)-Class Room
Informatics Olympiad-(02:15 pm-03:00 pm)-Class Room
Project & Wall-magazine placement-(01:00 pm-02:30 pm)-Display Floor
Project & Wall-magazine display-
(02:30 pm-05:00 pm)-Display Floor
Reporting-(08.30 am-08:45 am)-Reception Booth
Rubik's Cube-(03:30 pm-4:00 pm)-Auditorium
Quiz (Preliminary)-(02:30 pm-04:00 pm)-Class Room
Inauguration Ceremony-(10:00 am-11:30 am)-Auditorium
Project & Wall magazine display-(09:00 am-12:45 pm)-Display Floor
Lunch Break-(12:45 pm-02:15 pm)-Display Floor
Project & Wall magazine display-(02:15 pm-05:00 pm ) -Display Floor
Reporting- (08:30 am-09:00 am)-Reception Booth
Project & Wall magazine display -(09:00 am-01:00 pm)-Display Floor
Lunch Break - (01:00 pm-02:00 pm)-Display Floor
Project & Wall magazine display -(02:00 pm-04:00 pm)-Display Floor
Quiz (Final) -(09:30am -11:30 am) -Auditorium
Prize Giving Ceremony-1-(12:00 pm- 01:00 pm)-Auditorium
Closing & Prize Giving Ceremony-2- (04:00 pm-05:00 pm) -Auditorium
Registration Process: If you haven't got the invitation letter yet in your institution mail your details in this address to "
" .Write your name_College/School name_class_roll_contact no._interested event there .
Example : GM Jamil Hossain_Adamjee Cantt.College _ class XII _ roll 130865 - contact no_0123456789 _Wall Magazine
**There's no spot Registration.All are requested to complete the registration process from their own institutions.
*** For any further information contact:
+880 1798 231877 - Muhaiminul Islam Fardin(President)
+880 1521 430069 - Ferdous Wahed Pranto(General Secretary)
+880 1679 648881 - Himel Chowdhury (Vice-President of Public Relation)
Through an extensive curriculum this institution introduces pupils to the many wonderful historic, artistic, and cultural opportunities to impart a meaningful cultural experience and a deeper knowledge of what it means to be a citizen of Bangladesh.The programmes also offer a wide range of cultural activities, including dancing, singing, acting, reciting. This is an unusual and extraordinary opportunity to discover the history and heritage of our own culture which can be a learning experience for our young students.Through the cultural programmes they experience the rich histories, diverse cultures, and traditional lifestyles of our country.
Our annual sport is one of the memorable events for our students and audience. The entire college takes a festive look at that time. Preparation for the closing ceremony goes for a couple of weeks. Thirty seven committee under different banners work relentlessly to make the final day of sports a success. The closing ceremony is a visual feast as it delivers a stunning finale. The entire college is decorated with colourful festoon, flags, banners and balloons.The closing ceremony passes peacefully ,while offering some spectacular moments of march-past , sports, award giving ceremony on the lush green field .
We are proud to publish “Proteetee “ ; our college magazine. It is one of the all important communications and summary of school events to be proudly shared with all students, staff and families. It is a medium within the educational institutions for the students to express their creativity. Adamjee Cantonment College publishes the magazine every year which is well-presented, innovative and engaging. The most recent magazine has a distinguished characteristics of providing quality literature with a strong patriotic flavour. Each year “Proteetee” provides a diverse mix of short stories, poems, plays, indigenous tales, fables, nonfiction articles, puzzles, cartoons, and activities, all lavishly illustrated by our young creative artists. Proteetee has thrived as a showpiece of original writing of our young hearts.
The requested URL /get.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.